The Neon Factory was crowded with viewers from the moment it opened on September 30. People from all over Winnipeg came to say goodbye to the building before it closes down for good.
Story Tip Box
- New Bill Could Revolutionize Gender Identity in Manitoba
- Students Take a Moment to Track Their Phone Usage
- Dancing Noodle Chef to Teach Signature Technique at RRC
- Learning the Language – A look at RRC’s new Anishinaabemowin language program
- Grads Bein’ Rad: Braden Milani & Ena Road Wood Company – VIDEO